- 1 core/modules/system/templates/header.tpl.php
- 1 core/themes/basis/templates/header.tpl.php
Display generic site information such as logo, site name, etc.
- $base_path: The base URL path of the Backdrop installation. At the very
least, this will always default to /.
- $directory: The directory the template is located in, e.g. modules/system
- $is_front: TRUE if the current page is the front page.
- $logged_in: TRUE if the user is registered and signed in.
- $front_page: The URL of the front page. Use this instead of $base_path when
linking to the front page since it includes the language domain or prefix.
- $logo: The path to the logo image, as defined in site configuration.
- $site_name: The name of the site, empty when display has been disabled.
- $site_slogan: The site slogan, empty when display has been disabled.
- $menu: The menu for the header (if any), as an HTML string.