- backdrop_get_private_key in core/
- Ensures the private key variable used to generate tokens is set.
- backdrop_prepare_form in core/
- Prepares a structured form array.
- backdrop_rebuild_form in core/
- Constructs a new $form from the information in $form_state.
- backdrop_session_initialize in core/
- Initializes the session handler, starting a session if needed.
- backdrop_session_regenerate in core/
- Called when an anonymous user becomes authenticated or vice-versa.
- drupal_random_key in core/
- Returns a URL-safe, base64 encoded string of highly randomized bytes (over the full 8-bit range).
- form_get_cache in core/
- Fetches a form from the cache.
- install_hash_salt in core/
- Installation task; Rewrite settings.php to include hash salt.
- system_install in core/
modules/ system/ system.install
- Implements hook_install().
- user_pass_rehash in core/
modules/ user/ user.module
- Creates a unique hash value for use in time-dependent per-user URLs.