Functions that perform an action on a certain system object.
Action functions are declared by modules by implementing hook_action_info(). Modules can run action functions to run by calling action_execute().
Each action function takes two arguments:
- $entity: The object that the action acts on, such as a node, comment, or user.
- $context: An array of information passed by reference that includes
information about the current action execution, including the following
- action_name: The name of the action being executed.
- action_info: The definition of the action being executed, as provided by hook_action_info().
- redirect: A path to which the user should be redirected after the action is complete. This can be used to direct the user to a configuration form to configure the action or ask for confirmation.
End of "defgroup actions".
includes/ actions.inc, line 8
- This is the actions engine for executing stored actions.
||Executes a single action.|
||Publishes a comment.|
||Unpublishes a comment.|
||Queues a file for deletion.|
||Declares information about actions.|
||Alters the actions declared by another module.|
||Queues a node for deletion.|
||Sets the sticky-at-top-of-list property of a node to 1.|
||Sets the sticky-at-top-of-list property of a node to 0.|
||Sets the promote property of a node to 1.|
||Sets the status of a node to 1 (published).|
||Sets the promote property of a node to 0.|
||Sets the status of a node to 0 (unpublished).|
||Adds a role to a user account.|
||Blocks a specific user account.|
||Queues a specific user account for cancellation.|
||Removes a role from a user account.|
||Unblocks a specific user account.|